• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ampeg SVT 5 Pro

Happy New Year to all!

Got an Ampeg SVT 5 Pro on the bench.
    Anyone have the complete schematic?
    All that I have is the power amp.
    The amplifier will not come out of protect.
    With a current limit lamp it will power up.
    Drawing 60 watts.
    10 seconds later it trips out.
    Mosfets sre not shorted.

(Customer)
    "Let's see, I think I will run this amp for 4 years & never have it cleaned out.
    Then I will complain when it fails!"
    Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 01-01-2010, 08:53 PM.

I have a complete set of schems for it but they're too big to post. Send an email to bnwitt at hotmail dot com and I'll sent it to you in zip format. I hate working on that model.
    Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by bnwitt View Post
      I have a complete set of schems for it but they're too big to post. Send an email to bnwitt at hotmail dot com and I'll sent it to you in zip format. I hate working on that model.
      Hi Brother

I need svt5pro schematic

Can you send me this copy?
      My email: guizilaile1975@hotmail.com

Cheers
      Lee

Comment

Originally posted by jujumusic View Post
        Hi Brother

I need svt5pro schematic

Can you send me this copy?
        My email: guizilaile1975@hotmail.com

Cheers
        Lee
        sent.
        Barry
        Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Comment

hello brother

can you help me please..
          i need schematic ampeg svt 5 pro can you send to me? my email respinsukwantiko@gmail.com
          tank you

Originally posted by bnwitt View Post

Comment

Working...
          X