Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good Mark IIC+ schematics?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for readable Mark IIC+ schematics. Anyone have any?

Thanks much.

Schematic Heaven has it. The original drawings from the factory were never great to start with. Is there some specific unreadable you need deciphered on your copy?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Enzo,
      The power amp page of the schem at schematic heaven is pretty bad. I was just hoping for a bigger version of the mess really. :-) I did find a much better one at tubefreak.com. It should be good enough. I read some ampage forum posts (from 2004 I think) where people were passing them around and I wanted to get the clearest copy I could get.

Comment

if you've found a better scan of the schematic somewhere else, do everyone a favor and pass it along to the guy who runs schematic heaven. that way, everyone else can find a nice copy without having to hunt like you did. while you're at it, send me a copy.
        "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Good idea. I sent him an email.

This is the best one I've found so far:
          http://www.tubefreak.com/mk2cpwr.gif

I'm still wanting a better one if anyone has it!!!

Comment

Working...
          X