No announcement yet.

Hartke 3500 relay problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm that's odd. none of the #s match. thanks though.

Comment

How well or bad to they match if you ignore the 100s digit? The circuits in all the versions will be similar.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I cannot find the aforementioned electrolytics - C315-318 (615-618). Guess I need to do a bit of tracing.

Comment

They will be right near the 7317 IC. The 1uf caps are small, so is that 0.47uf lytic. And they are the main suspects in relays circuit problems.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

ok thanks.

Comment

they sent it. message me if anyone needs it. it's the mosfet version I guess.

Comment

Why didn't you say so? Does the amp say 3500MOS on the front?

The relay control circuit should still be about the same, and those low value electrolytics are still prime suspects.

Comment

I had this problem with my 3500 when I used a lot of attack so I called Samson and they told me to change a capacitor on the power amp board to a different value.
                  This was an early MOSFET model and I've switched to the bipolar module since then. If you call them they could tell you.

Comment

reflow-reflow-reflow.also,check every screw on the circuit board.they all ground to chassis.be sure to use threadlock. anyone ever seen one of these with a selectable voltage switch in the rear below the fuse? samson says they never made one but I swear this is a factory job.thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X