No announcement yet.

Crate Taxi TX15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, they hum if charging and playing at the same time.
    Nothing unbearable on a real playing situation (restaurant / outdoors) but very noticeable in the bedroom.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Crate Taxi TX15 battery full but dosent work

Originally posted by gebaldwin1 View Post
      Anyone have a schematic for the Crate TX15 Taxi amp?
      Hello everyone!!!!

Like title, I have a problem with my Crate Taxi TX15, the battery is full 13,3 V but dosent work, it swich on just if I put the cable of the power, but work bad couse it's like the battery was low, Im sure something it's broken in the PCB smaller, one where you plug in the power cord, maybe something it's burn, but I dont know what

hope someone can halp me, please.

thank u so much!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

May be better to re-post under 'Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Repair' to get better attention.

Do you get any sound at all out of the amp? If the battery is reading 13.3V then it's charging up OK and this would eliminate the power cord socket.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
          Hi, and welcome to the forum.

May be better to re-post under 'Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Repair' to get better attention.

Do you get any sound at all out of the amp? If the battery is reading 13.3V then it's charging up OK and this would eliminate the power cord socket.

Yes, the power cord socket it's ok, The problem began when after replacing the power button (I used a new button with the metal chassis) I am sure that the chassis of the power button did short circuit with the chassis command crate.

Pardon me but i dont understand where is 'Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Repair', in the forum we have: Amplification, Effectification, Instrumentation, Hang Out, Plugs

so where is "Maintenance"???

thank you

Comment

It's here;
            Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Repair

Comment

He beat me to it^^^^

Under amplification is guitar amps, and in that is the maintenance an repair.

You didn't do anything "wrong" but you will get better response there.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                He beat me to it^^^^

Under amplification is guitar amps, and in that is the maintenance an repair.

You didn't do anything "wrong" but you will get better response there.
                I moved my post, thank you so much!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X