Atari Punk Console suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atari Punk Console suggestions?

OK, im making an Atari punk Console currently. Any suggestions for parts? I currently only have a project box. Thanks!

Atari Punk 555 Timmer

I built one a bit ago, and decided it wasn't my thing. I would suggest that you get a prototyping board and the parts that you need and build it from scratch.
    I looked online for a while. Went through a lot of schematics for the Atari punk console posted in different places. the best site and help that I found wasn't directly related to the APC at all. The APC is just an oscillator using a 555 timer or 556 timer, the 556 is just a dual version of the 555. I will post a link to the site I found most helpful. I used the schematic for the Astable circuit and a 555 timer this worked really well. You can sub what ever values that you like. the math on the page tells a you about what the frequency will be depending on what combos you use. I got it working and just played around with it until i got a range that I liked. Also try and put some potentiometers where the resistors are said to go in the schematic, this will give it the adjustments that the APC has.

555 and 556 Timer Circuits
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X