No announcement yet.

"Blows Fuses" and "Is my transformer dead?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Please send me the schematics for the following list of 25 Marshall models."
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Another pet peeve is people who send me an email asking something like "how much do you charge to..." and they don't even address you by name so they are obviously broadcasting blind CCs of the message to many people.

Comment

Well, I searched "RG's entire tube amp troubleshooting guide", and I ended up here! I have to admit I have a lot of trouble finding anything by searching on this forum's search engine.

Any tips for correct MEF search technique? Also, where is RG's entire troubleshooting guide… heehee!!

Comment

It is on his web site: New Page 1
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you for link, Enzo!!

Oh, the debugging page— ok! I have this bookmarked, I didn't know! haha!!

Comment

I thought Joe posted it too, don;t know why he erased his post.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                I thought Joe posted it too, don;t know why he erased his post.
                I did delete my post Enzo, I wanted to add the link to R.G.'s (excellent) main site too, I had posted a link for troubleshooting only, but the software did something screwy and it was just easier to delete it after I saw you had posted the link already.
                "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."
                - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by deci belle View Post
                  ...Any tips for correct MEF search technique? ...
                  The search engin built into the software used for MEF leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think that tboy or the moderators can do anything about that. I have found a better way to search MEF. I use google advanced search at Google Advanced Search and enter http://music-electronics-forum.com in the "site or domain:" field. It works really well.
                  Regards,
                  Tom

Comment

Thanks Joe and Tom! I've got that google-link on my toolbar now!!

Comment

Working...
                    X