Schematic for Kustom III Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic for Kustom III Bass

i am looking for the schematic for the Kustom III Bass head, either preamp and poweramp stage.
    i do not have a board number i do not even have the amp. i just want to look at the stages.
    Does anyone have this, or could help me, i would like to turn my Kustom III lead into a bass head,
    it seems to do quite well as one now running a single EV 15" but i wasn't sure if it would be necessary to change the Q of any of the amplifier stages. it is 130 watts RMS and it doesn't seem like it should be an issue as long as i listen and don't try to push it into DC leak to the speakers
    (output clipping)
    so if anyone has some suggestions, i do enjoy the sound of a bass through a guitar amp and have for some time. i full well intend to use my sovtek mig 100 when i put it back together,
    Last edited by canman; 01-28-2010, 02:39 PM. Reason: i'm stupid

I have no idea what boards were in that model. All my schematics are for the boards. SO all I can suggest is search for Kustom boards on this forum, and look at the schematics we have posted. They are all fairly similar other than details.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Kustom III Bass schematics

http://steampoweredradio.com/pdf/kustom/manuals/kustom%20III%20bass%20amp.pdf
      It's All Over Now

Comment

Working...
      X