OEM Source for superstrat switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Source for superstrat switch?

ok, so not exactly pickups specifically...but I can't think of a better group of folks to ask!

I'm lookings for a (far east?) source for a 'super strat' type pickup selector switch (eg with two lots of switch 'tags' Buy Fender® 5-Way Super Strat® Selector Switch at Music Power .....the prices of the ones I'm seeing need kidneys to be sold - & I need a lot of supestrat switches, but only have 2 kidneys.

Any pointers greatfully received!

StewMac has something along those lines:
    Megaswitches at Stewart-MacDonald

check with AllParts too.
    Mojo Switches Oak Grigsby Strat 5-Way Pickup Selector Super Switch
    http://www.SDpickups.com
    Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

I just got one from Mojo. It looks good and the price wasn't bad.
      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Hi
        Eyb in Germany is building the Megaswitch, he can build special versions too.

Here is his website:

Megaswitch

Greetings Hermann

Comment

Ok tks guys ....I was ideally after the place that StewMac buys 'em from, but hey I guess in the absence of a far east OEM source then they win my custom (& @$13 for 3+ switches, means I get to keep both kidneys for the time being. )

I emailed Eyb, but his prices weren't that keen & he mentioned no price break points for volume (which is what I asked for)...not a great buyer experience

rgds,
          Pesky.

Comment

The ones from allparts and mojotone should be about half of that if you registered as an oem.

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
              The ones from allparts and mojotone should be about half of that if you registered as an oem.

I just had a quick look at the allparts website ....there only appear to be a 'register' option ....how do you register as an OEM?!!

Comment

You'll probably need to set that up with their UK branch accounts person over the phone.

Comment

Hi Pesky. Give Andy a call on the 0870 number and tell him who you are and what you do and the price should drop to just over half site price.

Comment

Working...
                  X