7 string pickup parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 string pickup parts

I am looking for 7 string pickup parts. I only need a few bobbins and baseplates but with the uncertainty surrounding Guitar Jones I need a supplier. If anyone has a good supplier or can help let me know.
    aka R.A.D --
    Guitar Logistics

Originally posted by restorationad View Post
    I am looking for 7 string pickup parts. I only need a few bobbins and baseplates but with the uncertainty surrounding Guitar Jones I need a supplier. If anyone has a good supplier or can help let me know.
    I sent Patrick an email recently to inquire if he was still in business, and he is. He even added some new bass pickup covers to the site.

So what ever the issue was there is seems to be resolved.

I'm going to be ordering some parts from him soon.
    It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

This is good news indeed. I am glad whatever issues he was having have been resolved. No one carries small quantities of 7 string parts.

Thanks David!
      aka R.A.D --
      Guitar Logistics

Comment

I placed an order with Pat last week and got it today. Maybe things are beginning to turn around for him?
        -Stan
        ...just transferring wire from one spool to another
        Stan Hinesley Pickups
        FaceBook

Comment

That's great news - I recently had a devoted 7-stringer ask me if I could build him some pickups for lack of other things on the market he likes, and I was dreading making bobbins from scratch...

Comment

Now if I could just find some 1/4x1/4 ceramic bar mags...GJ used to be the only place I could get them but now even he can't get them.
            -Stan
            Stan Hinesley Pickups
            FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by Stan H View Post
              Now if I could just find some 1/4x1/4 ceramic bar mags...GJ used to be the only place I could get them but now even he can't get them.
              I don't know how many you want, but I'm sure you can get them from Sensmag.

I'm ordering 300 ceramic magnets from them, not that size though. The price is really good (.30 each), but the freight cost is almost as much as the magnets. At 200 magnets it would be exactly the same as the cost of the magnets. In the long run though it's a good deal.
              It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
                I don't know how many you want, but I'm sure you can get them from Sensmag.
                Thanks David! Do they have a website or anything?
                -Stan
                Stan Hinesley Pickups
                FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by Stan H View Post
                  Thanks David! Do they have a website or anything?
                  SENS Magnetic Products, Inc

Contact Marilyn Lee at the info@... email address on the site. She's been very helpful and her English is pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
                  X