Mackie 1604 Old Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie 1604 Old Style

An earlier post had the VLZ version schematic. I need the older, original CR1604 mixer schematics. The VLZ is substantially different.

Symptom: The four aux returns are NFG (dead) and the meters show something "pulsing" at about 1/ sec, with all inputs turned to zero, but this pulsing causes no audible effect on the main output. This meter "pulsing" is at a different rate, than the Solo LED blinkie drive, too.

Thanks in advance.

It is a very large file. May I suggest you contact Loud Technologies and ask for it. They should send it to you. They list both "1604 Classic" and "1604-VLZ" in the support listings.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

anyone know where I can get parts!

I have the classic 1604 and need to replace some of the micro switches (sticking) Maybe the whole pcb if no parts available. Used of course

Comment

Try some cleaner in the switches first.

You should be able to find the push switches in a large catalog like Mouser. Or order them through a Loud dealer.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

How to get parts

Of mackie mixer 1604 vlz and vlz pro. Like the slides and ribbons. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by cbsound View Post
            Of mackie mixer 1604 vlz and vlz pro. Like the slides and ribbons. Thank you!
            Try this:
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X