Paevey Transtube Rage 158

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paevey Transtube Rage 158

hi Guys, need some help, my rage 158 not sound, please post peavey schematic.

Hi, welcome. Contact customerservice@peavey.com and ask for the schematic. Include the serial number and any other information from the serial number plate. For example, sometimes they update the circuit, and add a year to the serieal number plate.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Here it is....
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for that post, but that won;t match his amp. His is a Transtube version, which is most all transistors instead of the op amps.

There is Rage, and Rage 158 and Rage 158 transtube, and, I suspect, more.

here, this might be the one.

Blazer and Rage use the same circuit board, the Blazer adds the reverb. Ignore the missing reverb parts in the amp.
        Attached Files
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          Thanks for that post, but that won;t match his amp. His is a Transtube version, which is most all transistors instead of the op amps.

There is Rage, and Rage 158 and Rage 158 transtube, and, I suspect, more.

here, this might be the one.

Blazer and Rage use the same circuit board, the Blazer adds the reverb. Ignore the missing reverb parts in the amp.
          Hmm... It's possible but I have only this one.

Comment

Working...
          X