Lots of Free Amplifier Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Free Amplifier Schematics

There are literally hundreds of audio schematics at Free Schematics | electronics circuit diagrams
    All very well organized and totally free to download. If you have seen an amplifier, keyboard, microphone or guitar in a music store or on a stage, you'll probably find the schematic you need at schematics.ca

I've seen that site before. If you'll notice the listings are not really in alphabetical order. It can be a real time suck looking for a particular scat., unless you know something I don't. If you know a trick to using a search engine on this site could you please divulge your info?

Comment

a bit poorly organized...and a few are pretty fuzzy:

Comment

Ctrl + F is your friend on sites like that. Nice find, thanks!
        -Mike

Comment

www.schematics.ca

The site totally has alphabetical listings. At the top of every page there is a "Browse Downloads by alphabetical listing" navigation. There are a few hard to find schematics that are less than stellar quality but fuzzy is better than nothing. Most are highly legible. Hope this helps.

Comment

Very cool and an excellent resource. Alas... nothing on the Yamaha G100 though.

Comment

Originally posted by ReginaldBisquet View Post
              Very cool and an excellent resource. Alas... nothing on the Yamaha G100 though.
              Yamaha G100 coming UP:
              http://www.ampix.org/albums/userpics...0_series_I.pdf

I don't JUST complain...

Comment

Wow... super nice. I like the Ampix site a lot!

I think the schem is for Series II, not Series I. Here's a photo of mine:

The schem posted at Ampix notes two channels... but mine has only one. Also, mine has a tremolo circuit which is not noted in the schem. Is there some way of contacting "Kiki" to note the differences?

Originally posted by tedmich View Post
                Yamaha G100 coming UP:
                http://www.ampix.org/albums/userpics...0_series_I.pdf

I don't JUST complain...

Comment

Working...
                X