looking for schem to crate bfx50 bass amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for schem to crate bfx50 bass amp

Unit quit working after being hooked up to a pa system. Still powers on but no output.

Found one for bfx100

Found one for bfx100 seemed pretty close. Replaced both audio out IC's one was split open. Now I'm getting a buzz. Suspect shorted cap. The actual schematic would help a lot. Anyone??......

Comment

Is it like the bfx50 found here?

CRATE - The Best Value In Professional Tone

Comment

Yes that is the one

I have that but I am unable to get the schematic. I did find one for the bx-50 seems pretty much the same except for the effects. The part numbers aren't the same though. So far I have replaced the pair of TDA2050's as one was split in half and also plan to replace the two 4.7 ohm resistors on the output. They seem to test ok but look a little burnt. I'm not sure what else could be wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks....Jason crate bx50 amp.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by weaverjsnw View Post
          I have that but I am unable to get the schematic. I did find one for the bx-50 seems pretty much the same except for the effects. The part numbers aren't the same though. So far I have replaced the pair of TDA2050's as one was split in half and also plan to replace the two 4.7 ohm resistors on the output. They seem to test ok but look a little burnt. I'm not sure what else could be wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks....Jason [ATTACH]8715[/ATTACH]
          Herewith attached BFX-50A. May be it will help you.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X