WANTED Broken Behringer Keyboard amp parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED Broken Behringer Keyboard amp parts

I am looking for Behringer parts from there keyboard amps...in fact any broken Behringer parts but specifically i need the pre-amp board from a K3000FX but the K1800FX or the K900FX K450FX should work. Willing to pay a fair price for a preamp board working or not that has all the EQ sliders and pots in good shape.

Also looking for dead behringer amp modules, power supplies and other parts.

Zc

You know our own John Frondelli at dbm pro services sells Behr parts if you have part numbers. And Full Compass is selling Behr parts on their web site now. Pots and sliders specifically in this case.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yup, Thanks! and I will be buying parts from them. But i figured some of the pro guys like you around here might have a pile of parts boards and chassis laying around that i could work a deal on or something. I have some units that the amp boards and power supply boards are just burnt to a crisp. plus things like knobs and what not are always helpful.

Zc

Comment

The problem with your plan is that it is ALWAYS the amp board and/or power supply board that burns up. SO we wind up with a pile of mixers with dead power amps, and that's no help when facing a blown amp.

And I don;t really want to part with the DFX boards.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Ahh yes but i fix those broken amp boards and keep them on hand for quicker repairs when inevitably another comes in! and some of those amp boards make fun projects for other things. I retrofitted a dual LM3886 board/sink/fan into an old kustom bass amp head for a friend and it sounds way better than the stock amp ever did LOL!

Zc

Comment

usually when i don;t fix them, it is because of the large charcoal area in the sea of SMT crap. Or one of the interior board layers has opens or intermits. ANyway, I save them for the DAC and other hard to get parts.

Comment

"WANTED Broken Behringer Keyboard amp parts"

The first thing I thought was "Well, THAT shouldn't be hard to find".

The second was, "buy a new one, and wait a few months".

Brad1

Comment

I have a broken Behringer keyboard amp.

Hi I have a broken behringer keyboard amp. Email me @ entervalis@gmail.com and I'll send you my phone number.

Comment

Sweet thanks!

Comment

My pre-amp board is corroded pretty bad, broken eq faders etc. its pretty much toast.

Comment

As Enzo probably already knows, Behringer parts donor units are going to become REALLY scarce, as Behringer wants all of the scrapped units back now.

To Behringer's credit, most of the PCB assys ARE now available, but how long you will wait is another question.
                      John R. Frondelli
                      dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

Originally posted by jrfrond View Post
                        As Enzo probably already knows, Behringer parts donor units are going to become REALLY scarce, as Behringer wants all of the scrapped units back now.

To Behringer's credit, most of the PCB assys ARE now available, but how long you will wait is another question.

IIIIIIINteresting! hmmm! Wonder why they want the scrapped units back? EU has some strict recycling laws so it could be part of that.

I have considered a new PCB and 1- i don't know the part number of the board and have no way of looking it up. and 2- the cost is probably too high.

Comment

Working...
                        X