Trace Elliot GP7SM schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trace Elliot GP7SM schematic

Hi, I just got a Trace Elliot GP7SM 130 that has a input volume pot that needs replaced, does anyone have a schematic or can someone tell me the correct pot to buy? It is an easy repair but I just need to get the right pot.

This is one of GP7 SM serie schematics.Other are this:BRITISH AUDIO SERVICE
    Attached Files

Comment

On a related note, I busted the main gain pot on my series six combo and I am too dumb reading schematics to understand what value of pot I should be getting. I need ABC123 please.

Help anybody? (PS link to a good source for ordering would not be sneered at either.)

Thx,
      Adam

Comment

So what is printed on the casing of the broken pot? or possibly on the edge of the fiber wafer.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

TOB50KY

Comment

Figured it out. 20 yr old knowledge kicked in and I realized I was looking for a 50k linear pot. Local electronics store only had log pots in stock... but guess what? This fixed a long standing problem! I use this amp mostly at home, and the reason why I was messing with the pot in the first place was that it was dirty and I could not get clean sound at any setting less than 3, and at 3 it bounced the neighbours out of bed. Now with a log pot I have a nice long curve before I get to neighbour-calling-police levels.

Comment

Would it be possible for someone to please repost this schematic. All I get is a blank screen.

Thanks,
              Drewline

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Comment

Pretty sure it's the 150-300W here, but will post the others anyway.
                Attached Files
                Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thanks G1
                  Drewline

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Comment

Working...
                  X