Behringer Ultrabass BX4500H wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Enzo, that's cool.
    I was the Queensland service agent for Behringer Australia Pty. Ltd., when they were still in existence.
    They were the best company ever to deal with, the best after sales service I have ever come accross in all my 50 odd years as a tech!!

Behringer is now distributed in Australia by Australis Music Group, and I am no longer a Behringer service agent.
    However, they are OK with supplying schematics for older models... just not current models.
    I don't actually need the schematic for the LPA1450 module... I just would have liked to add it into the Service Manual for the BX-4500H in the interests of completeness!
    MUSICTRONICS
    Electronics for the Music Industry

Comment

Then if you have the BX3000 power amp, look it over, it really is the same other than a couple tiny details.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

The distributor just sent me the schematic (I asked politely...) - now I have the full service manual
        MUSICTRONICS
        Electronics for the Music Industry

Comment

Originally posted by ricpt View Post
          Can someone help me?
          capacitor c2 burst after its replacement
          I replace the two capacitors C1 and C2 and weld in the correct position.
          I also found that the capacitor C20 the pole + and - are continuing without the capacitor welded on the plate

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170926_155831.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	847277

Comment

I also found that the capacitor C20 the pole + and - are continuing without the capacitor welded on the plate
            Sorry, don´t know what that means.

Please fill your country information, we seem to have a little language barrier.
            Please use solder,not weld, and board or PCB, not plate (although this one is closer )
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
              Sorry, don´t know what that means.

Please fill your country information, we seem to have a little language barrier.
              Please use solder,not weld, and board or PCB, not plate (although this one is closer )

Hello,
              Sorry for the terms used but I am using the google translator, I understand that the technical part is missing.
              I also have the D18 in short circuit.
              For the C20, after removal, the + & - solder points are shorted.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45062[/ATTACH]
                Oi amigo.
                Aqui usamos Ingles porque é um Foro internacional, mas como excepçao visto que temos um problema de idioma, descreve o problema em portugues e tentarei de ajudar.
                O Google Translator é horrível

Hi FRiend, Forum Language is English but given we seem to have a huge problem and Google Transate is horrible, just as an exception describe the Tech problem fully in Portuguese and I´ll try to translate both ways.
                Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

As a schematic is not available, can you verify if either of these is close.
                  (at that point we can talk component designators that make sense)

qsc_isa280.pdf

EP2500.zip

QSC MX700.zip
                  Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 10-07-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
                    Oi amigo.
                    Aqui usamos Ingles porque é um Foro internacional, mas como excepçao visto que temos um problema de idioma, descreve o problema em portugues e tentarei de ajudar.
                    O Google Translator é horrível

Hi FRiend, Forum Language is English but given we seem to have a huge problem and Google Transate is horrible, just as an exception describe the Tech problem fully in Portuguese and I´ll try to translate both ways.

Ola M Fahey,
                    Após a substituição dos condensadores C1 e C2, e ter subsistido o Diodo D18 que estava em curto-circuito, o amplificador ficou operacional mas com falhas, ligo o amplificador á coluna e o baixo e durante um curto espaço de tempo sai som pela coluna mas depois como do nada deixa de dar som, desligando e voltando a ligar volta a dar som e logo a seguir deixa de dar som. Já procurei soldas ou pistas soltas e nada. Tem alguma ideia do que agora poderá ser?

After replacing the capacitors C1 and C2 and replacing the D18 that was short-circuited, the amplifier became operational but failed, I turned on the amplifier/speaker/bass and for a short time the sound came out and then from nothing stops making sound, decreasing the volume or turning off and on again the sound returns and then stops. Already tried welds or loose tracks and nothing. Do you have any idea what it might be now?

Comment

Working...
                    X