Korg CP35 Concert Piano schematics wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg CP35 Concert Piano schematics wanted

Looking for mainboard schematics for a Kord CP35 concert piano.

My dealer site doesn;t go back that far, but my document inventory says I have the COncert series, including the 35. It would be in the warehouse somewhere. I have several boxes of old Korg documentation retired to storage. Now that the snow is gone and it is not 12 degrees, I don;t mind looking our there. We'll see.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I don't need these anymore. some of the surface mount caps on the mainboard leaked, I replaced them but one was missing. either removed by a previous tech or simply gone...i figured it out. it works and is gone now

Comment

Good. I might have bumped into the lawn mower in the warehouse, and might have felt guilty enough to get it out. (shudder)
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          Good. I might have bumped into the lawn mower in the warehouse, and might have felt guilty enough to get it out. (shudder)
          I have complete Concert 15-25-35-45-55 service manual, but the file is larger than 5Mb and I cannot upload it here. If you mail box has sufficient volume, send me your e-mail.
          For the time being I’m sending needed main board schematic (unfortunately, after cutting by "CutePDF Writer" schematic has poorer quality).

Regards,
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, and welcome to the place here. I am sure that is the same manual I have stored away. That is how it is listed in my inventory listing.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

hi,,just wanna share..Korg CP35 piano.. i have this too!!it has 73 keys from E0 to E6 and a weighted action that my other keyboards (RMI 368X,Korg DW8000,Elka Rhapsody 490) don't have.
                Last edited by tboy; 04-15-2011, 07:07 PM. Reason: removed off topic spam link

Comment

Working...
                X