Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soundtech PL1204 Schematics needed!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundtech PL1204 Schematics needed!!!!!!

Soundtech PL1204 Schematics needed!!!!!!

I talked to ST and they do not have the PL1204 schematics! so i am desperately seeking one! got one? Its worth a 6 of your fav flavor to me!

Zc

I got nothing close.

They don;t think maybe some other unit is similar?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Sound Tech Technical Support
      http://forums.soundtech.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=441
      It's All Over Now

Comment

Originally posted by vintagekiki View Post
        Sound Tech Technical Support
        SoundTech Pro Audio Forum - Service Manual

Yup am aware of that posting. have emailed all 3 people in the post and Customer service. I tried to get these previously and the ST guys said they didn't have them. sent me something that wasn't even close.

I even have a picture of the dang thing the ST PL602/1204 SM

I am hesitant to try and order it from one of those manual onlineplaces. have not had good luck with those....
        Attached Files

Comment

"ST guys said they didn't have them" thats 'cause they sent 'em all down under.. maybe you should have just asked for the PL 602...
          ahhh good help is hard to find these days....
          Attached Files

Comment

OC you are the ....PERSON! yeah thanks! oh thank you very much! I think i should email this TO soundtech so they have it for the next person LOL!

Thanks again!

Zc

Comment

When Looud Tech first took over the Crate and AMpeg lines, we often ran into that because they didn;t yet know that for example some head schemtic was the same as some combo. SO they "didn't have" BV60 because they had not yet learned it was the same circuit as the BV6212, which they did have. SOunds like someone at Sound Tech was not familiar with the older lines.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I emailed soundtech and whaddaya know they emailed me the service manual and schematic! so I am doubly covered.

Comment

A request by autumn012582 for the Manual again from the disordered library !
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X