Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****problem solved****

Hi everybody.

I want to start out by saying THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. You've ALL been very helpful and determined to finding the answer. Very professional.

It was my cell phone!!

My wife was watching tv and I was playing with my headphones on when my cell
    started to ring. I then herd a snap crackle pop through my hp's and noticed that the sound changed (distortion got weaker). I also noticed that I had to keep my hand on a knob to make it quieter. So my wife said "I bet you its the cell phones, lets turn em' off".

We did........

I am not sure exactly which problem it solved for you from your post, but I know that I have had more than one recording the required creative editing due to a bandmate's blackberry. Apparently, even when the phone isn't ringing, the blackberry wants to phone home to check for email updates all the time and when it does, it blips through the amplifiers.

I changed my drumer and bass player to some blackberry-less players and problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonman63 View Post
      I am not sure exactly which problem it solved for you from your post, but I know that I have had more than one recording the required creative editing due to a bandmate's blackberry. Apparently, even when the phone isn't ringing, the blackberry wants to phone home to check for email updates all the time and when it does, it blips through the amplifiers.

I changed my drumer and bass player to some blackberry-less players and problem solved.

Hey there Gibsonman63, the problem that was solved was the issue I had with distortion getting weaker and weaker after about ten minutes of playing. If you do a quick search of my screen name you'll find the op since that was my only post.

Comment

Working...
      X