Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help ... SCHEMATIC... Garnet amp Model 5P

I need help ... Roussel or Astro or VAGABOND ... Garnet amp Model 5P

Please, if anyone has schematic Garnet amp 5P model that we send in the mail:
    email removed
    Thanks
    Last edited by Steve Conner; 01-06-2012, 02:41 PM.

You could try the Garnet Amps group on Yahoo. If nobody there has one, I doubt it can be found.
    garnet-amps : For fans/owners of Garnet guitar amps

Comment

A friend if you can find me schematic. I tried the one link that I find but I did not really news to computers and we had not succeeded. thanks

Comment

Here is your schematic courtesy of Larry K on the Garnet group.
        This is a three tube amp with no power transformer so be careful of dangerous shocks and don't play it on a damp cement floor with bare feet.
        Attached Files

Comment

I need help ... Roussel or Astro or VAGABOND ... Garnet amp Model 5P

Please, if anyone has schematic Garnet amp 5P model

Comment

Try opening the PDF thumbnail I sent you two years ago. It is two posts up.

Comment

Sorry friend I'm just trying to delete my e-mail a few posts up and I did not know how to do it. So my question is repeated again
              Sorry again

Comment

Maybe you can't edit the first post in a thread or something. Anyway, I removed it for you.
                "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi all,
                    I have a Garnet 5p stencil amp (Raven) and I need the schematic. When I try to open the above schematic, just a blank page is what I get. Could someone please email the schematic to me.

Comment

I only have this
                      5P.pdf

Comment

I only have this

Click image for larger version

Name:	5P-page-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	831200

Comment

Thanks so much. I also found that diagram on a German website. That must be the official diagram. I need to install a isolation transformer to this amp as it just has the single output transformer and a 2 prong plug.

Comment

Originally posted by Resonator Guy View Post
                            Here is your schematic courtesy of Larry K on the Garnet group.
                            This is a three tube amp with no power transformer so be careful of dangerous shocks and don't play it on a damp cement floor with bare feet.
                            I found one of these amps locally and would like this schematic. however the PDF above shows only clear.gif. how do i access it?

Comment

That one just disappeared. Check the response from colmax below. He has a schematic there.

Comment

Working...
                              X