Demeter Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demeter Help

I have a Demeter TGA-2, it shorted the other day and the two resistors that ground at the end of the heater run burned up. I can't see the colors to figure out the value. Demeter web site is no help and can't seem to find much online. If anyone can help with the value of these resistors and what the technical name of these resistors are (they ground at the end of the heater run from pins 2,7 to the chassis) it would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by Tito39 View Post
    I have a Demeter TGA-2, it shorted the other day and the two resistors that ground at the end of the heater run burned up. I can't see the colors to figure out the value. Demeter web site is no help and can't seem to find much online. If anyone can help with the value of these resistors and what the technical name of these resistors are (they ground at the end of the heater run from pins 2,7 to the chassis) it would be much appreciated.
    My guess would be that they make a virtual center tap for the heater supply. Usually those resistors are 100Ω.
    -Erik
    Euthymia Electronics
    Alameda, CA USA
    Sanborn Farallon Amplifier

Comment

Working...
    X