• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peavey XM 6

does any one have it?

pete

For ANY Peavey schematic, you can contact customerservice@peavey.com
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

thanks Enzo!

I called pv yesterday and they said they sent it and it never came and I called back and couldn't get through to them.
      thank you.
      pete

Comment

Hi I recently became the owner of a virgin....but very dead XM 4 Mixer Amplifier. The mixer stage works 100% but the 300E power board section has a number of small components that are either not there (disintergrated)....or are charcoal, making them nigh impossible for me to identify. I've since replaced all the damaged parts that are recognizable, but unfortunately I'm not able to access the diagram/schematic links posted earlier on this topic.....would really appreciate any info that could assist me resurrect my power board.
        Tnx in anticipation Nick.

Comment

Here is the 300EH.
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow Jazz P Bass what a great surprise waking up and finding exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a million for uploading that info for me.....having the circuit diagram and the PC board layout sure simplifies my life! The Phoenix will rise from the ashes!
            Nick.

Comment

See, I told you they'd come through.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

So you did Enzo! Appreciate that you took the time to reply to my mail....mni tnx.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has the PV XM6 preamp file, the link Enzo posted is not working. I have the 300eh file but can't find the XM6 preamp portion. Thanks. Also I will email Peavey but it's the weekend so probably won't get a reply right away.
                  When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Too bad it wasn't yesterday, we could have called them on the phone.

Comment

Yup no problem really I got the xm4 preamp schematic to look at for now, probably very similar. The main symptoms are that the xlr inputs are not passing signal. So I will check supply voltages and get started on it until Peavey is open again. I will post the schematic up once I get it.

Comment

XM6.zip

Comment

Thanks for the schematic Jazz

Comment

Working...
                          X