mu-tron phasor II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mu-tron phasor II

I've got a mu-tron phasor II that's acting up.When i first got it, it turned on ,but no phasor sound. So i opened it up and tinkered around a bit,put it back together and then it worked great. Just like it should,then yesterday i turned it on and it didn't work,no phasor sound.Opened it up again but no luck.Still doesn't work.The power on switch turns it on but no phase, and yes i clicked the button.But when i shut off the power you can hear the phase fade out. Help.

Do you mean no sound or no phasing? I have repaired two of these that didn't phase with the same problem, the ic for the lfo had bad solder joints. I had to remove the ic, clean the pins, clean the existing solder off of the board and resolder the ic in place. You have to remove a small metal plate to access this ic, it's up in the corner of the board. I can't seem to find my pics of it anymore.

Comment

mu-tron II

Thanks for the reply,I'll take a look at what you suggest. When you turn the unit on,you do get sound,hit the stomp button and you still get sound . But not a phasing sound. When you turn the unit off, power off, you hear the phasing sound fade away. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X