Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro and request for B-52 Pro Audio LG100A Head Footswitch Schematic

Hi,

I am a long time member of guitargeek.com and a fellow member over there pointed me to this group for a schematic I am looking for.

First off, I am 28. I have been playing for about 16 years now. I am an electronics/RF technician at NASA's Wallops Flight Facility. I also own and run my own electronics company RPC Electronics, LLC (www.rpc-electronics.com). I have close to 23 years in electronics experience. I spend much of my time designing circuit boards and producing my own products (mostly amateur radio based). Glad to find another technically minded guitar group!

I am looking for a schematic for the foot switch, for a B-52 Pro Audio LG100A Amp Head. A buddy of mine needs his fixed and I just need a schematic to check it against. I do not have the switch in my hands yet, so I am trying to do some looking around before I get him to ship it to me, to look at.

Thanks for all help in advance!

Jason
    RPC Electronics, LLC
    www.rpc-electronics.com

Hi, welcome to the place.

Did you try calling B-52? They have been forthcoming when I have asked them for documentation in the past.

73s
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Hi, welcome to the place.

Did you try calling B-52? They have been forthcoming when I have asked them for documentation in the past.

73s
      Actually, no, I have not since I just started to research this. I will give that a try tomorrow.

Thanks and 73s!

Comment

Working...
      X