Matchless transformers info- the real scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchless transformers info- the real scoop

Hi all. If anyone needs Matchless transformers, I can help you. My Dad designed them, and we still build them for Matchless. West Labs never built them for Matchless, contrary to what you may have heard.They bought up some surplus ones when Matchless re- organized (after they switched suppliers). They have been getting them from us again for some time, and everyone is happy again. :-)
    I offer a discount if you contact me direct, saves on eBay fees. Just mention Music Electronics Forum. If you like West Labs prices, you will love me... Bob, Transformer Design and Supply kg6epv@yahoo.com

Great !!!!!!
    It's a rare opportunity such as this one, when we mere mortals can have direct access to the often obscure suppliers some famous manufacturers have.
    Thanks for posting.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Mere mortals?

I don't know what you mean by mere mortals, but you are welcome. I personally don't know anyone in the transformer business who is getting rich. I do this because I am semi- retired (I'm a paraplegic) and I love my job. I make less than most folks out there. BTW, I ship worldwide, and if you buy from me, it will get there in good order. You won't get that from some other suppliers. I have been in the transformer business for 35+ years, and my brother even longer. My Dad is unquestionably one of the best transformer engineers alive today. He has been doing it for 50+ years. As for our customers, whether big shops or small ones, they all seem to have one thing in common... they work hard and they are total music fanatics. Usually real nice folks too, even the ones who know a Beatle.
      All the best fellow music fanatics! Bob, TDS
      PS. More about me at: eBay My World - kg6epv

Comment

Working...
      X