No announcement yet.

Roland Compurhythm (CR-8000) - Repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland Compurhythm (CR-8000) - Repair?

Hello!

Desperately seeking repair services for a CR-8000.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks for your time.

Matt

Try :: GumiElectronic and contact him though the um.. contact page.
    In addition he has schematics and some tips which would be useful
    to a local tech near you should he decide to take it on.
    Some info here too
    ESTECHO - Roland CompuRhythm CR-5000
    Havn't seen one of those for years...!

Comment

I have a customer with a couple CR8000s and he is always looking for more of them. I have extremely heavily modified them for his specific needs. I feel pretty at home on the damned things. It scares people when they look at the rear of his CR8000 and they see two 25 pin connectors have been added. It scares me that I put them there.

So what about your CR8000? You want someone to repair it for you? You want to repair it yourself and need help? Just what is on your mind?
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

@oc disorder: Thanks for the plug!

@RVNGMATT: Here's a direct link to all of my CR-8000 posts. If you'd like to do the work yourself as Enzo asked, there are a few tutorials there to get you started. If you have a specific problem I haven't documented yet, let me know and I'll try to post some information about it. Otherwise, feel free to contact me if you're looking for someone to do the work for you. I've gotten to know the CR-8000 and all its quirks quite intimately over the years, and so far I haven't encountered a problem I can't fix. It's actually a pretty easy machine to service (and the service manual is fantastic), so don't be afraid to tear it apart yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X