Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good quality cabinets for piggyback style amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good quality cabinets for piggyback style amps?

Hey all,

I am new to the forum and a newer amp builder and am focusing on doing heads as opposed to combos and am looking for some input on if anyone has any suggestions for cabinet builders/suppliers.

I know I can get head and speaker cabs from places like Mojo, but am just wondering if anyone has any tips for cabinet builders that build good quality stuff and will do standard and custom stuff for a reasonable price.

It's pretty much the only area where I don't have a supplier in mind and would like to offer more options than just reproduction Fender/Marshall stuff.

Thanks

Check your PM's

Bruce

Comment

Jeeze what about the rest of us wanting that info? Cabinets have become one of if not the most expensive component of my stuff.... really
      rough to see those prices in these god awful recession days.
      Bruce

Mission Amps
      Denver, CO. 80022
      www.missionamps.com
      303-955-2412

Comment

I hear ya, Bruce. Eventually, I'd like to build my own, but right now I can't afford the shop space I need for a full woodworking shop. In the meantime, I'm interested to see what the other Bruce can offer.

Comment

+1 on wanting the cabinet info!

Comment

Check your pm's

Comment

Bruce Birling/Memphis Amps

I can vouch that Bruce does a great job -- highly recommended! I've ordered four cabs from him so far and am very pleased indeed with both the Tweed deluxe style that are his stock-in-trade, and also with some big-box Marshall style ones that I had him do as a special order -- these last turned out really gorgeous. Thanks Bruce!

Comment

Working...
              X