Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the difference?

Hi.
    I started a thread on the Music Electronics about looking for a PUP blend circuit to replace the separate Tone/ Volume and selector switch on my Crafter SAT http://music-electronics-forum.com/t21085/...no response so far, maybe posted in the wrong forum section...well I am a newb.

Anyway..in the meanwhile I have come across this offering from Artec WELCOME TO ARTECSOUND, their SE2 in the Guitar Electronics/ Active circuits section/ Bass Guitar which seems to fit the bill.

Its in their Bass Guitar section so my question is Whats the difference between Bass and 6 string electric pickups and do you think it will work OK with an LR Baggs undersaddle and P90 pickup.

Any advice gratefully received.

The Fishman Powerbridge features a blend control that mixes a magnetic pickup with an undersaddle piezo. I don't have a schematic but maybe someone on the pickups forum here could provide you with one. The Powerbridge is designed to work with standard electric guitar pickups and would probably be closer to what you're wanting to do than an active bass system.

Comment

Thanks for the response thumbs.
      The Fishman powerbridge unit seems to do what I need but is an enclosed part, I was looking for separate control pcb / pots etc and its a bit pricey. I think I'll give the Artec its a try but thanks again for your input.

ATB Ginge.

Comment

Working...
      X