Schematics for SWR Super Redhead and RCF Art 310A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematics for SWR Super Redhead and RCF Art 310A

Hi all - first official post to the forum. I was wondering if anyone had or knew where to get the schematics for:

SWR Super Redhead
    RCF Art 310A

Thanks in advance!

I hope these schematics will be useful.
    Attached Files

Comment

Perfect. Thank you so much.

Comment

rcf art 310 powered speaker

Originally posted by doctor View Post
        I hope these schematics will be useful.

Thanks for posting schematic... the fault with this one is damaged main power amplifier for the bass speaker.. the high driver ic is ok

so, I ordered some replacement termarc's fitted them and powered ok all was till I turned it up a little then pop..so I've fiited the last pair of these transistors and powered up it held for now... To save the o/p's from blowing again I hook a bulb limiter to it and powered up!

still more checks to carry out..
        Experience comes with more understanding

Comment

Thanks for the schematics. I have an RCF Art 310a with a protection light that comes on when it feels like it.
          Dan.
          >-----------------------------------------<
          Laluna Technology - www.laluna.co.uk
          >-----------------------------------------<

Comment

re-post of schematics:
            ART310-ART Series Base Amp-SE515666A_.pdf
            ART310A-Filter Card-SE515667A_.pdf
            Last edited by g1; 09-20-2013, 05:30 AM.
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Good day to all
              I have a problem with my rcf 310a both of the light indicator is lighting up when you power it on I check some of it parts look ok and the sound is not coming out has anyone of you experience this one before thank you in advance for your kind help

Comment

Start with power supply. Is one of your 15v supplies missing?
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I've got an RCF 310A mk1 that goes into comp/limit protect way lower than the others I own, I'm not sure why its doing this and suspected perhaps component issues somewhere on the amp module, has anyone ran into this issue before?

Thank you in advance

Drew

Comment

I wrote about this earlier, in another thread.

When the protect led stays on, or intermittently comes on and off, and there is no fault in the amp section or DC present on the output, replace the SMD capacitor C52
                    (value 10uF/16V). Very common issue.
                    Last edited by paleeman; 03-27-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paleeman View Post
                      I wrote about this earlier, in another thread.

When the protect led stays on, or intermittently comes on and off, and there is no fault in the amp section or DC present on the output, replace the SMD capacitor C52
                      (value 10uF/16V). Very common issue.
                      Thank you so much you saved me a ton of time hunting that down. Very much appreciated!

Comment

Hi vaxination

In your case, where the limit light comes on sooner, than on the other speakers, you might want to check if the high rail voltages are present. If they are present, then test the switching circuit. The symptoms you have described, are suggesting that the amp is probably running only on the lower rail.

Comment

Working...
                        X