kldguitar tube Booster effect pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kldguitar tube Booster effect pedal

Put some fire into your tone! This pedal is specially designed to work with magnetic guitar pickups and is based on a subminature OTK 6*2B-K vacuum tube.
    The OTK 6*2B-K is manufactured to meet the stringent MIL-E-1 specification for reliability and designed for long service life under conditions of severe shock, vibration (20,000G!), high temperature and high altitude. The subminiature tubes represent the pinnacle of tube technology and offer more consistent musical performance than the early NOS germanium transistors used in Rangemaster-type booster pedals making the Fire Bottle a hi-fidelity boost pedal perfect for studio and touring in even the harshest conditions.
    All-Tube: 100% analog tube signal path based on a NOS Mil-spec subminiature OTK 6*2B-K tube.
    Boost Control: ranges from 0dB (unity, where the pedal can operate as an audiophile buffer) to substantial 25dB
    Tone Control:
    Resonance Switch: Tunes the resonant peak of a single coil pickup, lowering it, it sound thicker, fatter and more like humbucker.
    True Bypass:
    Strong virtually indestructible steel enclosure
    •Heavy-duty, industrial footswitches,Check knobs
    • On/Off LED indicator
    • True Bypass design
    • Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
    • "No tools required" battery compartment (9 volt not included)

Wow.!. You have really been paying attention. Looks like a cool product.

If you posted here on someone elses behalf once in a while I might buy one.

As it is you have presented this device to a group of people you have alienated and can easily build one for themselves.

Hmmmm
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

A 9V battery powering a tube filament?
      Does it provide at least one hour playing time?
      Wow!!! I just Googled "OTK 6*2B-K".
      I did *not* find its datasheet but you *sure* have posted this very same Ad everywhere.
      By the way, nice chickenhead knob.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

OTK is Russian acronym of "Otdel Tehnicheskogo Kotrolja - Quality Control Department"

It's not the name of the manufacturer.
        "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Hi Steve, do you know anything about this magical tube?
          Thanks.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

JM, Russian tubes are a pain because they have Cyrillic letters in the name, with no standard conversion to English. This one has a "*" ?! I assume either of two things-

kldguitar censored that letter because he doesn't want us to know what it is

it's the Cyrillic letter "Ж" which would probably be "Zh", as in Dr. Zhivago. The 6Zh2B exists, see this page: http://www.russiantubes.com/prop.php?t=12&p=120

The filament is 180-220mA so you were right on with the 1 hour battery life.
            "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

About tube name

About the name of tube. It is difficult to found Russion letter in computer, so I have to use the signal close it.
              about the battery power, yes, It need good battery.
              It is better to us one adpter

Comment

yes, It is tube we used.

Comment

Cool... Have you got any sound clips so we can hear the pedal?

Comment

I will try some later

Originally posted by Steve Conner View Post
                    Cool... Have you got any sound clips so we can hear the pedal?
                    I 'll try some later

Comment

Clips of kldguitar tube booster

Originally posted by kldguitar View Post
                      I 'll try some later
                      Diego Budicin reviews Kldguitar pedals: Tubebooster, Rat and Overdrive. - YouTube
                      It is KLDguitar tube booster clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Conner View Post
                        OTK is Russian acronym of "Otdel Tehnicheskogo Kotrolja - Quality Control Department"

It's not the name of the manufacturer.
                        Added: I think they have several levels of OTK, as in OTK 2 or OTK 3. I've bought Soviet military tubes off online outlets and they've come with different numbers after the prefix, I don't recall which exactly, but I seem to remember that last time I asked, someone in the know mentioned that above a certain OTK level the tube is roughly equivalent to American JAN tubes.
                        Valvulados

Comment

Working...
                        X