Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have effect in/out and switch bypassing info for Boss/Ibanez 9 series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have effect in/out and switch bypassing info for Boss/Ibanez 9 series?

I have TB'ed a few pedals in my rig and I'm trying to get info on in/out spots and which FET switches to cut out so I can run TB on all my in-between pedals on my live board. Essentially I need a BF-2, FL-9, GE-7, DD-7, and CS-9. Got bypass info on DS-1 and SD-1 if anyone needs it! Keeping buffers in my CS-3 and RV-5 on the outsides of my chain. Thanks in advance for ANY schematics!!

Originally posted by TheMayor View Post
    I have TB'ed a few pedals in my rig and I'm trying to get info on in/out spots and which FET switches to cut out so I can run TB on all my in-between pedals on my live board. Essentially I need a BF-2, FL-9, GE-7, DD-7, and CS-9. Got bypass info on DS-1 and SD-1 if anyone needs it! Keeping buffers in my CS-3 and RV-5 on the outsides of my chain. Thanks in advance for ANY schematics!!
    Two items come to mind.
    1) why not use an external true bypass box and keep the unmodified value of the box?
    2) if you use a power supply adapter and not batteries, why not put a miniature relay in there which uses the existing Boss flipflop to drive the relay?
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Quite honestly, I couldn't care about resale value. It's just for my live board. I already have a few pedals TB'ed (ugly huge switch) and I'm keeping my outsides buffered for signal/impedance matching. I'm not into building boxes due to real estate issues on my board. I've just figured out the BD2, but I'm new to the Ibanez board layout. Any light wanna be shed???

Comment

Ibanez = Boss when it comes to switching.

Comment

Working...
        X