Road Cases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Cases.

So I recently got a 1966 fender bassman in amazing condition. I want to keep this amp in as good of condition as it already is but do plan on using it for shows. Anyone have a good place to get a road case for cheap, with good quality? OR any sweet ideas on building my own? If I am building one I do not want to spend the same amount as I could to buy one.
    Happiness. Only real when shared.

Road cases don't come cheap if you get them made to order.

A couple of ideas:

If you are handy with tools, you could build your own. There a plenty of websites that offer the supplies for that. It still won't be cheap.

eBay has a ton of cases. You may have to find something close to the size you want and add foam to fit.

Craigslist frequently has cases for sale. I picked up a case for my Twin Reverb on the Craigslist last year for $100.

Comment

Yeah, I actually live with a master craftsman so I have all of the tools at my hands. I might just build a "Chest" type that opens on top with just thick plywood, throw some foam inside and make sure its solid as a rock, I dont care if it gets scratched or looks pretty, just want my amp to be safe!
      Happiness. Only real when shared.

Comment

Working...
      X