No announcement yet.

horrible buzz/noise/hum on a crate gx15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your idea of enormous? Transformers sometimes vibrate and make sound, but your description makes me think it comes out the speaker.

In any case, the part number should be on the transformer itself, and Loud Technologies either has them or it does not. But I would be real surprised if that is really what you need.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hello everyone
      I hope I'm in the right place on the forum for helping with my Crate gx-15r, it's making a small buzz together with the clean sound, like a small fuzz. I love the clean sound of this amp, but now it is making me crazy, I have clean all the pots and the circuit board with alcohol isopropyl and also with a cleaner spray for contacts. Could anyone help me with this. Thanks in advance, and maybe some mistakes on my english write, sorry about that
      Luis Medeiros

Comment

Originally posted by Medeiros View Post
        Hello everyone
        I hope I'm in the right place on the forum for helping with my Crate gx-15r, it's making a small buzz together with the clean sound, like a small fuzz. I love the clean sound of this amp, but now it is making me crazy, I have clean all the pots and the circuit board with alcohol isopropyl and also with a cleaner spray for contacts. Could anyone help me with this. Thanks in advance, and maybe some mistakes on my english write, sorry about that
        Luis Medeiros
        Please open a new thread for your problem.
        Nobody reads 12 year old posts.
        Besides, your problem is a different one
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Ya thanks, 12 years... 😊

Comment

Working...
          X