Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behringer mx3242x power issue. Please help if you can!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer mx3242x power issue. Please help if you can!!

Hello,
    I have two of the Mx3242x boards with power supplies. Is what I need is a place to buy a new 7 pin female input jack for the power cord that attaches to the mixer. I have spoken to Behringer and they said I would need to purchase a new power supply, but I already have two that work fine, just the jacks are worn out.
    Any clues??
    Thank you,
    Jeff

Not too sure of the pin arrangement.
    Google "7 pin DIN connector plug".

Link:Neutrik DIN Connectors Male 7-Pin Cable NYS323

Comment

It's an XLR, not a DIN, isn't it?

Mouser has a selection of them, search XLR in the audio connectors, then female, cable mount, 7 circuit

All the stock numbers start 568-NC7...

The options include straight or right angle, black or shiny, plain contacts or silver or gold plated.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thank you!

You have pointed me in the right direction. I know need to figure out if one of these will be an exact match with the pin spacing or if I need to replace both male and female ends.
        Thank you and if you have any more advice I am all ears and eyes!!
        Jeff

Comment

We have both the cable female and chassis male in stock if you need it.
          John R. Frondelli
          dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Comment

Hey John, Thanks for the reply. I looked over your parts list and could not find the connector for the mx3242x listed. If you could send me the part number I will call an order one!! I have two of these units that need to be fixed. I already bought one set of ends, but I need more parts for the other!
            Send me the info and I will gladly order!
            Jeff

Comment

You are a life and money saver! Thank you for the help! I got the parts from Mouser very quickly and everything is back together and functioning like it should! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X