Mesa Road King Schematic any one????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Road King Schematic any one????

Hello group I am on my second road king. One of the reasons I got rid of my first one was because I could never find a schematic for it. If anyone ever comes into contact with one, I sure would like to have a copy. I really like this amp, but trying to troubleshoot it without a schematic seems like it would be next to impossible. Anyway, I couldn't think of a better place to ask if anyone may have one. Thanks alot.

Ever ask Mesa? I was able to get pieces of the 3ch Recto out of them.
    -Mike

Comment

Thank you for your reply

I haven't contacted Mesa, but I think I will shoot them an email tonight. I bought it second hand. It is a version 1 and is probably 7-10 years old. Since I didn't buy it new I didn't think they would give me much attention, but who knows, nothing ventured nothing gained. Wish me luck. I really like this amp alot and would love to track down a schematic somewhere. Thanks again

Comment

Good luck. My Triple Recto was second hand. I just asked for the power supply and power amp schematic, and they sent them freely.
        -Mike

Comment

Here's the schematic of the Mesa Boogie Road King II.pdf

Comment

Thank you guys so much. I did as you suggested defaced and they send it to me. I told them I would not be posting it and gave my word it would be used only for my file only. So if anyone wants it, I should probably do as I agreed with them. I have always believed a man is only as good as his word. But your advice to just contact mesa directly worked out perfectly, I just sent them an email and the next day I had a very large pdf in my email.

Mensur thank you so much for the version 11 schematic, that is an amp that is always on my list to own, I just happened to luck into getting the rk1 at a great price I couldn't pass it up. One day I plan to own a rk2 and am now set thanks to you.

Comment

Good deal. Glad they sent it to you. I am always weary that policies like that will change suddenly.

That said, that Road King II is a bad machine. I'm going to have to trace out the Red channel and see what's happening on that one.
              -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mensur View Post
                Here's the schematic of the Mesa Boogie Road King II.pdf
                Thanks for posting the schem. Saved me from playing phone tag with Mesa and then being turned down.

Comment

Working...
                X