Behringer MX3282

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer MX3282

We have a behringer MX3282 32 Channel mixer which is supposed to have 8 aux sends/ 4 pre and 4 post..It is somehow set up for 2 pre (monitor) and the rest post send.
    I need a little help in figuring out how to get in the board, cut the wire and solder it to the other side. I have no clue what they are talking about in the article, but it said that it can be done. help!!!!
    On the auxiliary send front, Not all users of this desk are going to need any pre-fade (monitor) sends, and even with six effects sends to choose from, only four per channel are available. Of course, the pre-fade sends could be used for effects, but remember that when you move the channel's fader, the send will still be feeding your effects unit. One mod that you can make, internally, switches the aux sends from post-EQ to pre-EQ; this requires the cutting of one and the soldering of another link for each send on each channel. Perhaps a similar mod could have been provided for post/pre-fader operation of auxiliaries 1 and 2.
    I need monitor sends,,,,,,

Sorry, I am an old guy, and getting slow. I couldn;t quite figure which of that is what you need to do, and which was already, and which was for someone else. Can you restate your need directly, as in for example, "I need to convert AUX 1 thru 4 to post fader" or something like that?

I don't think you are going to find any wires to move, this is all on a circuit board.

There are little jumpers for pre or post EQ for the AUX driver. Both are pre fader. That one AUX driver drives aux sends 1, 2, 5/7, 6/8. Those last two are selectable pre or post fader with a panel switch. But ther are four pre fader sends there if you select pre for the 5/7 and 6/8.

Aux 3 and 4 are hard wired post fader. And of course you can have 5/7, 6/8 join them there if you select.

As it is there are six sends from each channel in the aux strip. Four are available already as pre fader. Just what do you need?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
    X