Magnetic Hold has Sensmag products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic Hold has Sensmag products!

If you've never dealt with Magnetic Hold before, the owner Shea, is one of the nicest, most honest decent guys to deal with, of all the magnet sales companies. He now can get Sensmag products which I use alot in my work. His prices are the best and he can deal with smaller orders, so you don't have to deal with Sensmag direct, pay high minimums and high shipping prices and language difficulties. I really like Sensmag products, but Shea also has other manufacturer's products that no one else has as well, and can get your custom magnet design orders done for you also. I've been buying from Shea for about five years now and he went out of his way to get some specific Sensmag products for me that he usually doesn't deal with, so now he can get any of their stuff for you without the hassles of high minimums etc. Magnetic Hold is the best company I've ever dealt with, so thought I'd post this news on the forum for him. If you're buying Sensmag from another reseller you're paying too much, tell Shea I sent you
    Magnetic Hold, Inc.
    http://www.SDpickups.com
    Stephens Design Pickups

Who is this possum character? Anyone seen him around here before?
    Thanks DS, I was just thinking about getting some P length rods (.530) I'll give a call to Shea.

Comment

I've been with Shea for almost as long. There's just about nothing they won't try to have made for you, particularly in the area of unusual dimensions.

Comment

I used Shea before I switched to all USA made magnets. He always went the extra mile to give good customer service. If you want Chinese magnets he is a great option.
        They don't make them like they used to... We do.
        www.throbak.com
        Vintage PAF Pickups Website

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
          ...and language difficulties.
          I actually find Marylyn's English to be very good and as a whole they are great with communication.

Can't say that for some other Asian companies I deal with.

But this is a good being able to get their products from Magnetic Hold. Sensmag makes good magnets.
          It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
          www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
            I actually find Marylyn's English to be very good and as a whole they are great with communication.
            ^ this is very true

Comment

This is interesting news. I've been using Shea for a while now too. I'll have to get updated pricing from him. I deal with Kitty at Sens and their customer service is top notch. The only thing that sucks is that they don't accept Paypal and wiring funds to them eats up much of the savings unless you order thousands.

All-star's customer service is the pits nowadays and Arnold, I've called several times and they won't return my calls...I won't ever deal with them. It's funny, a guy (regular joe guitar player) on another forum purchased a couple humbucker magnets from Arnold and he stated that they had the best customer service. I laughed my ass off. How can they sell 2 magnets to someone and totally ignore a company that would generate mucho sales...go figure.
              www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

Working...
              X