behringer pmp5000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer pmp5000

hi everyone, happy new year! i urgently need a schematic fore this mixer amp. the effects have died, the rest is ok, please!!!

What do you mean died? Is the selector display blank? Or is the problem that it SEEMS to work, but no FX sounds occur?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

hi, the selector bank display is blank with no fx. any ideas?

Comment

Read this post:http://music-electronics-forum.com/t15515/
        It may be an open fuse.

Comment

If the display is blank, first pull the little DSP card and then immediately just re-install it. That will refresh the contacts on the two-row header.

Also, check to see if the little board is getting power to its ICs.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I just had one of these in my shop with the exact problem. No power to the FX (5V) everything else worked.
            F1 on the power supply (SPS1000) was blown. Before I replaced the fuse I checked the unit with my meter set for AC amperage to see what the circuit was pulling.
            It was pulling 1.25 amps before the regulator then it dropped to .375 amps. I could not get it to reproduce the higher amperage which would blow the fuse.
            I suspect something the same on that unit. I ran the unit for 2 days straight with no problem. turned off, then back on, turned off, waited 10 minutes and turn back on I could not get it to reproduce the higher amperage which would blow the fuse.
            BTW I have the schematic package if needed.

Comment

Working...
            X