Looking for cream humbucker covers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for cream humbucker covers.

I'm looking for closed cream humbucker covers that I can use with some humbucker sized P90s I'm winding. I've managed to get chrome, black and white versions no problem, just can't seem to find cream ones.

Does anyone know if they're available 'off the shelf'?

Look at Mojo.
    Mojotone Plastic Humbucker Pickup Cover Cream
    They have been getting some new parts lately!
    Later,
    Terry
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

Thanks for the link. Was just on the same site earlier looking for something else - thought I'd already checked them for cream humbucker covers.

Thanks

Comment

Necro bump! Anyone know of a source for these? Mojo doesn't have them (only white & black) & can't find anywhere. Only looking for very small quantity.

Thanks!
        Bobby, www.TysonTone.com

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Coon View Post
          Necro bump! Anyone know of a source for these? Mojo doesn't have them (only white & black) & can't find anywhere. Only looking for very small quantity.

Thanks!
          If they're the same dimensions as the Mojo black plastic HB covers you cant fit the cover over a standard base plate. The base plate is a bit wider than the cover. If you're not using a standard base plate you might be good to go.
          Sorry, no idea where to get cream.

Comment

Hi Stratz

Schaller make cream pickup covers, the older ones without logo.

Schaller Pickup Cover Closed CR - Thomann UK

Cheers

Andrew

Comment

Ah, but here is the question: are you allowed to use two of them on the same guitar, or does DiMarzio have some sort of trademark protection on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hammer View Post
                Ah, but here is the question: are you allowed to use two of them on the same guitar, or does DiMarzio have some sort of trademark protection on that?
                Remember the don't ask, don't tell?
                "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                Terry

Comment

Working...
                X