Oregon's "Vortex 1" 1970 our very own Woodstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon's "Vortex 1" 1970 our very own Woodstock

There are a couple of good shots of Sunns being used in Oregon's "Vortex 1" in 1970. I wasn't quite old enough to attend being 11, and looking back we had our very own "Woodstock"

Enjoy!

Oh, the Sunn amps are seen around the 15.30 minute mark.

Online video | Oregon Experience | OPB

hmm...........I only live about 15 minutes away from this area, maybe we should try this again?
    Last edited by tboy; 04-14-2011, 08:27 PM. Reason: removed extra characters in title

What great video! That's my generation and what a pleasure to watch. I never knew about this? It was a divided nation. Ha! The freedoms we had! No lawsuits, less laws to violate, no Aids desease, used cars were cheap and you could fix them in your driveway, no terorists, I miss those simplier days.... Thx for the link.....

Comment

Thanks!
      Quite interesting isn't it, I felt there would be several out there that would enjoy and reminisce.
      Yes for those days when life was much more simple, hard to believe we actually lived back when they were. I can almost smell the patchouli through the video... I'm kinda one to still be "caught" in the era and never want to see it go away....oh for those were the days.

Originally posted by 1ampman View Post
      What great video! That's my generation and what a pleasure to watch. I never knew about this? It was a divided nation. Ha! The freedoms we had! No lawsuits, less laws to violate, no Aids desease, used cars were cheap and you could fix them in your driveway, no terorists, I miss those simplier days.... Thx for the link.....

Comment

Two years before that there was...
        The Sky River Rock Festival and Lighter Than Air Fair
        at Betty Nelson's Farm by Sultan

Those were the daze

Comment

Working...
        X