Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Basic Winders, and Hobbyists

Welcome to the new Sub-Forum.
    I would have named it a little different, (Basic & Hobbyist) and a R&D Category would have been nice, but Hey!
    We'll take what we can get.
    So don't worry about the title, Jump in here and let's get started with all the basic winding questions.
    Later,
    Terry
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

This sub-forum is a very good idea. Particularly since materials are increasingly available to a much wider and less experienced group than they ever were before.

Kudos to those who got this together.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hammer View Post
      This sub-forum is a very good idea. Particularly since materials are increasingly available to a much wider and less experienced group than they ever were before.

Kudos to those who got this together.
      Thanks Mark!
      I think this wil be a real asset to the Forum.
      All are welcome to comment and Help and advise.
      Hopefully everything can be kept basic, and Courteous!
      I think this can be an area to share basic knowledge, and if one chooses share ideas, and Specs if they wish to.
      I hope we can get lots of Pictures of projects in process.
      I enjoyed the baseplate thread by belwar, of making and bending the baseplates.
      More threads like that would be great for this category.
      Later,
      T
      Last edited by big_teee; 03-10-2011, 12:08 AM.
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

One thing I think this area could use is a RANKING system of vendors for noobs. I know there's a list in the main pickup makers forum FAQ, but to a noob that has heard "the quality of the parts makes a HUGE difference" it'd be great to have some sort of review/ranking system for vendors.
        Chris

Comment

I think this is grrrreat

Comment

Working...
          X