No announcement yet.

Where Can I buy Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannah/Capt. - so there are baseplates available (or soon to be) other than these?
    Humbucker 52mm Nickel Silver Baseplate, FREE Keeper bar, screws and springs! | eBay

I'm interested in seeing them.

Comment

Yes there will be by the end of the month @ rewind
      We will ship international since you are a returning customer but we have had so much trouble it makes me wanna scream!!!!!! USPS is HORRIBLE on shipping and it makes us look bad @ davos
      I am so glad you guys like our parts!!!
      If you are interested in seeing one I can post a picture on here if you guys would like!

Comment

Thank you, Hannah. I would definitely be interested in seeing pictures of your PAF-like baseplates.

Comment

Originally posted by ReWind View Post
          Thank you, Hannah. I would definitely be interested in seeing pictures of your PAF-like baseplates.
          +1

Comment

I have some pics for you guys of a finnished product and of just the plates for you guys.

There you go. I do not have one of the plated aged. I wish I did they look better than that with the lead hole a bit oblong cause of the bend.
            Shut up and play

Peace and Tone The Rain Mann

Comment

Originally posted by captcoolaid View Post
              I have some pics for you guys of a finnished product and of just the plates for you guys.
              There you go. I do not have one of the plated aged. I wish I did they look better than that with the lead hole a bit oblong cause of the bend.
              On Your plate are the screws threaded into the base plate.
              All of mine just thread into the bobbin.
              T
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

Thanks for posting these pics.

Are these plates nickel steel?

Do you have pics of the new 49.2mm screw keeper bars too??

When will these new items be available for us?

Comment

I talk with Hanna and Dennis regular and have been told that these will be available by the end of this month. Yes the poles are threaded just like the original PAF plates. Yes they are nickel. When I got some of the specs from Dennis He told me he had some of the copper removed because he did not want the aged ones to green so much. He is also doing them with the more traditional new plating on these as well. I have used both for customer orders and they love both of them. They take covers remarkably well, unlike some others I have used. The keeper bars are a roughcast bar are amazing as well. When I first started using stuff from them they had told me about these and I was a bit skeptical but after getting my samples I was blown away.

I have been doing this for my own business now for around 2 years and when these are readily available I do not think I will look back.
                  Shut up and play

Comment

Originally posted by captcoolaid View Post
                    I talk with Hanna and Dennis regular and have been told that these will be available by the end of this month. Yes the poles are threaded just like the original PAF plates. Yes they are nickel. When I got some of the specs from Dennis He told me he had some of the copper removed because he did not want the aged ones to green so much. He is also doing them with the more traditional new plating on these as well. I have used both for customer orders and they love both of them. They take covers remarkably well, unlike some others I have used. The keeper bars are a roughcast bar are amazing as well. When I first started using stuff from them they had told me about these and I was a bit skeptical but after getting my samples I was blown away.

I have been doing this for my own business now for around 2 years and when these are readily available I do not think I will look back.
                    Did you get those from Addiction FX, I've not heard you say where they came from, just what they were?
                    Where Did you get them? Please be specific, everyone wants to know where you got the threaded baseplates in the pictures.
                    Why are the covers brown?
                    Terry
                    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                    Terry

Comment

Dennis and Hanna own Addiction sorry if that was not clear. The covers are from another source they are aged for one of my customers. Some people love the aged look specially when they are doing a reliced or aged LP build. I have been doing a few of these as of late.
                      Shut up and play

Comment

So Capt... any pics of the keeper? Can you at least provide us with its physical dimensions and what material it is made from??? Come on now... spill the beans mate!

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                          Did you get those from Addiction FX, I've not heard you say where they came from, just what they were?
                          Where Did you get them? Please be specific, everyone wants to know where you got the threaded baseplates in the pictures.
                          Why are the covers brown?
                          Terry
                          Hey T-

I kind of get the feeling between the vague responses we're getting and the lack of any "official" announcements by AddFx Dennis himself, that this is all just vaporware. "Hannah," if she exists at all, hasn't responded to any of my email inquiries at the "new" address.

This looks like somebody's idea of fun and games to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Corona Blue View Post
                            Hey T-

I kind of get the feeling between the vague responses we're getting and the lack of any "official" announcements by AddFx Dennis himself, that this is all just vaporware. "Hannah," if she exists at all, hasn't responded to any of my email inquiries at the "new" address.

This looks like somebody's idea of fun and games to me.
                            It could be!
                            I haven't gotten any response from my Emails either.
                            As of Present I will stick to buying Parts from Mojo for general Parts, Guitar Parts USA for General Parts, Shea at Magnetic Hold for all kinds of magnets, and MWS for Bulk Magnet Winding Wire!
                            They are Eager for my business!
                            But, I can be Persuaded to Buy Elsewhere!
                            B_T
                            Terry

Comment

I do not have any left to take a pic of. I am cleaning up the bench so I may have 1 left some where. The corners are square and they are raw stock 1018 if I remember correctly. I was very impressed with them as they had a good vibe to them. You know the feeling you get when you just have that 1 pup in your hand after completion that you know is gonna bring it all together. Kind of like that.
                              Shut up and play

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                                It could be!
                                I haven't gotten any response from my Emails either.
                                As of Present I will stick to buying Parts from Mojo for general Parts, Guitar Parts USA for General Parts, Shea at Magnetic Hold for all kinds of magnets, and MWS for Bulk Magnet Winding Wire!
                                They are Eager for my business!
                                Since this is "The Beginner's Corner," I will add for the newcomers that I too have had great success in getting straight talk, quick replies, and excellent quality parts from these same places you mention. If you are new to pickup winding, these are solid business people who value your patronage.

CB

Comment

Working...
                                X