Where Can I buy Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captcoolaid View Post
    I do not have any left to take a pic of. I am cleaning up the bench so I may have 1 left some where. The corners are square and they are raw stock 1018 if I remember correctly. I was very impressed with them as they had a good vibe to them. You know the feeling you get when you just have that 1 pup in your hand after completion that you know is gonna bring it all together. Kind of like that.
    I see... and so "Hannah" and Dennis made you a tester and a spokesperson for their new line of products?

Comment

I just got off the phone with Hanna. I have some A8s coming this week and she is gonna slide a couple keeper bars in there as well. I will do some pics of them for you when I get them.
      Shut up and play

Peace and Tone The Rain Mann

Comment

I just got off the phone with Hanna. I have some A8s coming this week and she is gonna slide a couple keeper bars in there as well. I will do some pics of them for you when I get them.
        So, you dodged my question: Are you a tester and a spokesperson for AddictionFX?

Comment

Nope. I am owner of MHD pickups I just can field a bunch of these questions because I use the product and order from them, and talk with them regularly.
          Shut up and play

Comment

OK... and so these keepers and the baseplates are new products from AddFX that you can get and we cannot??? Am I getting that right?

Comment

I only see posts 1-23 and see no arrow or next page dealio
              Shut up and play

Comment

I do not know if my reply went through or not. So sorry if this is a double post.

I have no affiliation with Addiction. I am co owner of MHD pickups. I think I forgot the co the last time. I have been an addiction user for close to a year now. I know a lot about the products because I have gotten to talk shop and materials with Dennis several time over the last year so I am able to answer most of these questions. So I do so. That is about it.
                Shut up and play

Comment

I only see posts 1-23 and see no arrow or next page dealio
                  Right Above this post should be Hybrid View.
                  You can see all post in there.
                  At times on a big thread with lots of Posts, It can get all spreak out.
                  The Hybrid View Show the Thread and Post in a Tree Format.
                  That shows kindof a order the Posts were recorded.
                  Good Luck,
                  Terry
                  "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                  Terry

Comment

Refresh your browser... all looks dandy here from my end of the swamp.

Comment

I got lucky and got 4 from them as that is what they had in at the time. I asked and they had them. They will be available next week sometime. And how did you get this

OK... and so these keepers and the baseplates are new products from AddFX that you can get and we cannot??? Am I getting that right?

It is posted a couple times from Hannah and me both that these will be available end of the month.

And I still do not see the hybrid view thing shite lol.
                      Shut up and play

Comment

I do not know if my reply went through or not. So sorry if this is a double post.

I have no affiliation with Addiction. I am co owner of MHD pickups. I think I forgot the co the last time. I have been an addiction user for close to a year now. I know a lot about the products because I have gotten to talk shop and materials with Dennis several time over the last year so I am able to answer most of these questions. So I do so. That is about it.
                        Good deal. It would be nice if he would talk to the rest of us sometime so we didn't have to grovel for information.

So... back to my question... these new products... the baseplates and the keepers that are, as you say, rough cast, raw stock 1018, with a nice "vibe"... can we pick up the phone, place our order for a couple hundred and get them shipped to us today, just like you did?

Or are you getting prototypes to test???

Comment

Please explain how I have been vague, email would be best or pm. Email is mhdpickups@gmail.com
                          Shut up and play

Comment

Here is my email address again that is not "vaporware" addictionfx@hotmail.com if you would like to talk to me call me please 800-279-7600 I will use my "vapor" voice

Comment

Okay one more time. I called them and needed some plates I do not know if they were demo or not. They will be in full swing with these end of the month or next week. That is what I know. I was short 4 plates for an order and MOJO was out so I got them. It is my understanding that they are available to everyone. Can not make it much clearer than that. I have posted this now 3-4times is there something I am not explaining right.
                              Shut up and play

Comment

Okay one more time. I called them and needed some plates I do not know if they were demo or not. They will be in full swing with these end of the month or next week. That is what I know. I was short 4 plates for an order and MOJO was out so I got them. It is my understanding that they are available to everyone. Can not make it much clearer than that. I have posted this now 3-4times is there something I am not explaining right.
                                Very good, you covered it.
                                I did finally get a reply, and they said they do not have any now.
                                They said they would have them within 2 Weeks.
                                They did not know what they would cost.
                                I suggested a real webSite so we Don't have to deal with the Bay.
                                A website where we could all purchase, and hopefully be able to pay by Credit Card if we like, would also be a nice Addition.
                                Hang in there Capt.
                                Thanks for your Pictures.
                                Terry
                                "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                                Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X