Loud Pop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loud Pop

I Currently Own A 50 Watt Amp Based On The Marshall 1987 Head. After Playing Several Hours I Notice A Loud Pop After Throwing The Standby Switch And Another Pop When Turning The Power Off. The Amp Is 2mths Old. So My Question Is What Causes This And Should I Be Concerned With Problems Down The Road.

Originally posted by RONNIE B View Post
    I Currently Own A 50 Watt Amp Based On The Marshall 1987 Head. After Playing Several Hours I Notice A Loud Pop After Throwing The Standby Switch And Another Pop When Turning The Power Off. The Amp Is 2mths Old. So My Question Is What Causes This And Should I Be Concerned With Problems Down The Road.
    pops when switching in and out of standby are normal. if you use the search feature, you'll find that you're not the first person to ask this question, and i'm not th first person to answer it.

have fun.
    "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Working...
    X