Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Vintage 100wt Marshall vs. Boutique Clones" seminar @ Dallas International Guitfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Vintage 100wt Marshall vs. Boutique Clones" seminar @ Dallas International Guitfest

Just an FYI to all my freinds both in the Lone Star state and here @ the ampage that I will be bringing my "Iconic Tones, Vintage 100wt Marshall vs. Boutique Clones" seminar to Dallas this year Dallas International Guitar Festival April 15-17. This started at the Nashville Amp Expo and was a big hit so myself and partner Gary Bohannon are taking it on the road and hope that all the Texas toneslinger's will enjoy hearing some stallar sounding old and new 100 watt amps at MAX volume, no attenuators! There will be modern versions by Wallace,Metropolus,Germino,Rheinhart, and Retro King going up against some stellar vintage versions w/basketweave cabs from 66'-73' in an all out, cage match of brown sound,wall-o-doom fury! Some old vintage 50's strats and Lesters will be on hand to pound out the jams through said amplificators and there is even talk of hooking THREE FULL STAX together for some real earwax melting pleasure in the grand finale!LOL! Hope to see a lot of the ampage crowd there and please make yourself known to me if you are there because it is always nice to put faces with avatars ya know! Here is a link to some pics and info about the event and hope you can make it out! MetroAmp.com Forum • View topic - 100W Seminar @ Dallas Show vintage Marshall & Metropoulos

That's going to be a BLAST.

I'll be watching for the schedule...MUST be there Saturday to see my old fav Rocky Athas.

Comment

What time will the main presentation be each day? Where will you be, under the balcony where the drum thing was in past years?
      WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
      REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

Times for the seminar

Heres the schedule for the seminar...
        Friday/ 3:30-4:30pm Clinician stage
        Saturday/ 1:00-2:00pm Clinician stage
        Sunday/ 2:30-3:30pm Clinician stage
        The location to my knowledge is in the back of the hall in a smaller hall that we will be sharing with the acoustic stage!LOL! Can't wait for all those acoustic types to get a load of this stuff!

Comment

Heres what went down in Dallas last weekend...
          I had a great time and my buddy Greg Martin came by on Sunday and let me bang on his old 58' Lester!

Comment

Working...
          X