Loosing my mind..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loosing my mind..

Geeze, I just can't get ahead. Anyone want a job??

I'm about 80 individual orders backlogged currently, plus OEM orders for 50 HB sets due before Summer NAMM, 20 HB OEM sets going to Sweden, multiple dealer orders and dealer requests recently, and all sorts of crap happening here. And Fernandes wants to hit me up with another order soon, too.

Going out of my mind here. We're looking for a larger place to move into because our workspace is busting at the seams. I'm tempted to hire on another assembly guy soon, and have someone in mind...

I wish I had that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by corduroyew View Post
      I wish I had that problem.
      Don't we all? Gonna be retiring five years from now. Contact me if you still need help. I'll fly over if you will take care of my airfare and accomodations. I work for peanuts, anyway.

Comment

Sweet!!!!!
        www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

I'll send over some Mexican midgets if you like.
          sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
            I'll send over some Mexican midgets if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMacleod View Post
              I'm tempted to hire on another assembly guy soon, and have someone in mind...
              Do tell...

Comment

Originally posted by madialex View Post
                Do tell...
                There's a guy who works at a local luthiery place that's becoming unhappy with his job over there.

Comment

Cool, glad to see things are going good for ya....... So you are winding for fernandes. I always liked those guitars, may get me one......

Comment

Expand or raise prices? Expand or raise prices? Hmmm.....
                    "Are you boys the police?"

"No ma'am....we're musicians."

Comment

hire a woman....

I'm serious, in a recent video at the Gibson factory, women are running the winders. Leo Fender was no idiot, women have better hand/eye skills and are more reliable than men workers. Guys always have some excuse for fucking up, don't hear women doing that.....assembly workers in alot of electronics places are all women, there IS a reason.....
                      http://www.SDpickups.com
                      Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder why it's mostly men in this business doesn't it.

Comment

Absolute Bollocks , women were hired because they were paid less than men ,
                          there was nothing else to it other than that....

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by mick View Post
                            Absolute Bollocks , women were hired because they were paid less than men ,
                            there was nothing else to it other than that....

Mick
                            This is true. They may possess skills and a temperament better suited to the task, but the original reason was economics and I'm sure that remains the main driver.

Comment

Also the only jobs many women could get were factory jobs. My mom was one of those. Typical of a jazz singer I guess! Gotta have that day gig! She made sequins.
                              It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
                              www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Working...
                              X