No announcement yet.

Wish Enzo Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Champ? Well, first stand on the floor barefoot, then lick your finger and...

60 pounds sounds impressive, but mostly I pissed it away. I was taking (still am) Lasix (or something like that) which makes you pee all the retained water from your system. My calves were the size of my thighs, and now they are skinny.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

• At least you didn't lose your sense of humor. And even if (because of the lost 60 pounds) you don't look - what lowell said - like god anymore, you're still sort of "a god of troubleshooting" and I'm sure all of them guys over here are glad to have you back - but not only for this...
      I'm really glad you are on the way of recovering.

It's really funny cause today I saw a car license plate (German one) which read EN-ZO... and some numbers (that's what the plates in Germany look like - one, two or three letters, followed by a dash and then one or two letters again followed by up to four digits).
      Guess what I was thinking about when I saw that license plate... I was tempted to take a picture to post here
      (remember the garage in southern France?)
      Last edited by txstrat; 06-02-2011, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        And I find i can no longer dine at Applebees - nothing on their menu seems to have less than 2400mg of sodium. My favorite, the quesadilla burger has like 3600mg.
        Hey! That's the only thing I eat at Applebees!

Glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself.

Grace and peace,

Steve
        ST in Phoenix

Comment

• Glad to hear your on the mend! As a newcomer searching posts I think I've seen that sumo in half the posts I've read so I'm very impressed with your knowledge and contributions. Hope you get to like the new diet.

Comment

• Glad to see you're back and are feeling better.

Greg

Comment

• Yiippeee!

Christmas in June!!!

Welcome back, my friend!!

Bob
              Hoc unum scio: me nihil scire.

Comment

• GREAT BIG GOOD NEWS,
                WELCOME BACK, ENZO and keep those oxygene tanks floating,
                Zouto

Comment

• The King of the Hill is Back!!

I am really glad you are on the road to recovery. You were missed while you were offline. I for one, am always glad to see you "jump in" and set things straight with your clear and concise knowledge and insights.
                  You are one of the true Lords of this forum, who most of us bow to!
                  Thanks for being a publicly Great Guy!
                  ...Jon

Comment

• Wish you a speedy recovery.

Comment

• This thread was the go round... Check here for more current events:

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t34570/
                      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

• Is Enzo sick again?

Comment

• No sicker than usual I believe
                          Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Working...
                          X