Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice multi bobbin winder on Ebay

Hey,

If I had the extra money i'd scoop this up. I have no relation to the seller...

BACHI WINDER STATION | eBay

My guess is that if you offered a grand they would probably sell it. The Bachi 115 is a killer old school mechanical winder with auto traverse. Very easy to use. I currently have 3 of these winders (setup for 1 bobbin each) and they work great. It's a gear driven winder and the gears can be changed from 1 TPL to 400 TPL. Easily handles 42 and 43, never tried 44 but Im sure it would handle it. Makes a great sounding humbucker coil.

Bel.

Hey Belwar,
    Nice to see you around, tis the busy season I guess. Those do look nice, do you suppose they come with enough gears to get them going? No money here either and the shipping would be a factor as well.

Comment

Oh im around. Guess nothing has peaked my interest lately :/

Comment

piqued

Comment

When the cute next door neighbor is undressing with the shade partially drawn, belwar has a fit of peek.

Comment

I looked into them as a travel winder for when we do shows. I agree for hand stuff they are off the hook. But for heavy production they are impractical for me anyway. The best multi bobbin winder I have seen, I own. It is the gorman spin winder. New they are around 14 grand but you can find them cheap. I picked up my second one for 6 hundred bucks plus a grand fo0r a digital counter. My mane one has been spinning coils of some sort since 1961. Not by me of course but it is a beast.
            Shut up and play

Peace and Tone The Rain Mann

Comment

Working...
            X