Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, they will work if you zip them.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Right, you can't repost any file that was up here before, you have to change the file in some way. Zip is one easy way. I like to add some small text to the drawing, like my initials and save it.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Zipped Acoustic files.

OK, Here is a bunch. I hope it works. Ignore the title, there are more in there.

Acoustic 450 Power Amp Schematic.zip

By the way, I have an awful lot of original replacement parts for Acoustic amps I will probably never use.
        They are all leftovers from service kits from the late 70's and early 80's when I did warantee repairs for them.
        Let me know if you need something. Figure about half the eBay prices.
        The same with Kustom parts. Lots of them.

Steve

P.S. I have close to 10,000 schematics, service manuals and stuff from just about everyone. (about 25Gb, pdf files).
        If anyone wants to send a 32Gb card or drive I would be happy to copy everything and send it back, no charge.
        I have semi-retired and would like to see some of this put to good use.

Comment

More Acoustic Schematics

Here are some more.

Acoustic 220 Schematics.zip

Steve

Comment

Awesome offer Steve - thanks.

SD card on it's way - I'll post the schematics for everyone once I've sorted them.
            Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Links to Acoustic (ACC) schematics

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t40939/
              It's All Over Now

Comment

SD card came back, yay - thank you Steve!

I've been merging the data with my existing stuff and trying to weed out the duplicates. I've been uploading as I go and it's about 75% done now. Many logos still to be added. The all-schemos-on-one-page is getting unwieldy so I'll have to change the approach to get the page to load faster in the not too distant future.

Look here
                Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Wow Nick! That looks awesome! Everything found a great home.
                  Steve

Comment

Hi Steve
                    Im a new Acoustic convert (have been wanting a rig for over 30 years). The kids are grown and I now have found a 301 then a 370 to love and care for. Do you still have parts available?

Robert Jan 2017

Comment

Check out this thread.............http://music-electronics-forum.com/t22926/

Comment

Originally posted by gbono View Post
                        Check out this thread.............http://music-electronics-forum.com/t22926/
                        Thx, thats a great thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X