No announcement yet.

Behringer PMH2000 - Need replacement part - Neutrix speaker output connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer PMH2000 - Need replacement part - Neutrix speaker output connector

For Behringer PMH2000:

The output connector on the back panel of of the chassis jammed and I had to cut through the barrel of the Neutrix plug in order to remove the connector from the PCB mount.

I de-soldered and removed the connector used for the Bridge (which is rarely used) and remounted that on the removed output position, so at least I have two outputs again.

I need to find the correct part number of this connector and/or a source to purchase replacements.

Any help in sourcing this greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Geewiz; 05-15-2011, 09:09 PM. Reason: Correct model number

Full Compass resells Behr parts.
    If they can get them
    I pulled my hair out trying to find the correct XLR jack on a Behr powered mixer.
    Never did find the exact item.
    I swear they make there own connectors.
    If you have the old one & a lot of patience & time you could try Mouser Electronics.
    Link: speakon
    Once you find the item, download the datasheet & compare it to yours.
    Goodluck.

Comment

I found some NOS at Antique Electronics for a board I repaired. Apparently Neutrik stop making several types. But as Jazz said Behr seems to make all their own parts/stuff. I won't work on any of their gear because the agravation is beyond my patience, even for simple repairs. Anyway, my 2 cents.......

Comment

Working...
      X